This System is currently only available in Sydney Metropolitan Area
- Increases the value of your home.
- Insulates and updates
- Uses real bricks locked in with steel rail
- Choose any brick brand and colour
- Second storey additions – no additional load bearing required
- No expensive alterations to roof or footings
Please contact us for more information on SlimBrick cladding.
DURA BRIC – Imitation Brick Panels
New Durabric lightweight imitation brick panels are manufactured in Melbourne, Victoria, from a mixture of natural aggregates – sand, crushed brick, oxides for colouring- and bonded together with a co-polymer adhesive. The bricks are stenciled onto fibre cement sheets which are then fired to bond and harden the panels. Durabric is a wall cladding system that has many uses and benefits. Some of the benefits of using Durabric for your external wall cladding include:
- Easy to install for DIY wall cladding customers
- Ideal for bagged or semi-rendered finish or painted finish
- Perfect for shopfitting, trade exhibitions, product displays, studio/film sets, heritage requirements and any exterior cladding
- Suitable for exterior and interior walls
- Contains no asbestos
- Can be supplied Australia wide
- Two brick stencil shapes to choose from or create your own template
Durabric is a safe and versatile wall cladding alternative as it is available in variety of shapes (standard rectangle and tumbled), textures (standard or smooth) and can be rendered, semi rendered or bagged so that it fits in with your existing exterior cladding or your homes style. Durabric external wall cladding is lightweight, versatile and easy to match to existing structures. Consider Durabric for your next wall cladding job.
For further information about this product visit www.durabric.com.au