If you are looking to design a stylish living area for your outdoor space which is attractive, affordable and environmentally friendly, you should consider Mitten Vinyl Australia’s TruNorthDeck composite decking.
TruNorthDeck composite decking offers a clean, modern look with a professional finish and is versatile, enabling its application to be extended to both commercial and residential settings.
Showcasing a natural wood-grain appearance with a concealed fastening system, TruNorthDeck composite decking will blend seamlessly with any architectural style, producing the perfect indoor-outdoor flow for your new or renovated living space.
Unlike traditional decking, TruNorthDeck composite decking has been especially engineered to suit Australian climate conditions and is carefully constructed to alleviate the problems of continual maintenance, water absorption, mildew and fading, thereby providing enhanced durability.
Composite Decking Projects
Please note: Colour samples shown will vary on different monitors. Please contact us for colour samples to be sent to you.
- Slide & Go fixing system – provides a perfectly aligned surface for new or resurfaced deck applications with no visible nails or screws.
- Low Maintenance – no sealing, painting or staining required.
- Slip resistant – with no splinters or protruding nails to injure bare feet.
- UV stable – won’t crack, rot or splinter.
- Available in earthy tones of Caramel and Amazon Grey
- Easy to install – ‘slide and go system’ enables quick installation.
- Cost effective – simple and sturdy fastening system costs less to install.
- Minimal upkeep – Unique colourfast formula can be power washed and never needs painting or staining
- Durable – Will not fade, crack, rot or splinter.
- User Friendly – ideal for young children and pool owners
- Environmentally friendly – Composed of natural fibres and recycled materials.
All Mitten Vinyl Australia products – whether it is vinyl cladding, double-glazed windows or composite decking – are manufactured according to Australian Industry standards and come with lifetime warranties for your peace of mind.
For a natural, effortless look that will help you create a serene outdoor setting to be enjoyed by family and friends all year round – choose TruNorthDeck composite decking.
To find out more about our composite decking product range, contact the Mitten Vinyl Australia team today on 1300 66 55 43.