If your commercial fitout or residential renovation calls for a stylish brick finish, but cost and / or load limitations have you seeking an alternative solution – you’ve found it.
Durabric is manufactured in Melbourne, Australia. The bricks are made from a mixture of natural aggregate – sand, crushed brick, oxides for colouring – and bonded together with a co-polymer adhesive. The bricks are stenciled onto fibre cement sheets which are then fired to bond and harden the panels.
Available Brick Shapes
- Durabric is a versatile and durable ‘faux’ brick finish for both interior and exterior applications.
- Each sheet / panel weighs just 10Kg – the same coverage in real brick would weigh over 170Kg and require a qualified tradesperson to install. Durabric is easy to handle and install, providing the same aesthetic benefit as real brick at less cost in both material and labour.
- Consider Durabric for your next wall cladding job. For further information about this product visit www.durabric.com.au
- Easy to install for DIY wall cladding customers
- Can be rendered, semi-rendered or bagged to fit with your existing exterior cladding
- Perfect for shopfitting, trade exhibitions, product displays, studio/film sets, heritage requirements and any exterior cladding
- Suitable for exterior and interior walls
- Contains no asbestos
- Can be supplied Australia wide
- Three brick stencil shapes to choose from – Standard – Tumbled – Rustic
For further information about this product visit www.durabric.com.au
Great staff who are always courteous and helpful.
The quality of workmanship was superb. The granny flat looks awesome.
We were very happy with the finished works. Our place was the ugly duckling which stood out for all the wrong reasons and that has been completely turned around.
All team members provided a positive and pleasant approach.
On a scale of 1 to 10 = 12. Extremely happy with installer Tenho.
The team from Mitten were all very pleasant and helpful.
Finished the job well in time, excellent friendly customer service.
Very happy with the staff from the initial contact, quoting and installation.
George quoted our job and we found him to be very helpful and friendly. Our tradesman was John and he did an excellent job. We were very impressed with his work ethic aswell.
We are so happy with the job, it has updated our house and looks so fresh and clean.