Did you know that vinyl cladding can offer you the best of both worlds when it comes to improving the look of your home?
Cambridge™ Vinyl Cladding has been expertly designed to suit the needs of Australian homes and our environment. As one of our most popular products, it incorporates foam backing for premium insulation and a maintenance-free exterior, making it the best choice when it comes to affordability, strength and climate control.
Choosing vinyl house cladding not only enhances a home’s characteristics, it also provides you with an overall insulation system that will keep you cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
So why not experience the benefits cladding has to offer and consider Cambridge™ Vinyl Cladding?
- Lightweight construction for easy installation
- Available in long lengths for fewer joins (5.84m & 8m)
- Coverage of 230mm with 15mm, 20mm or 30 mm insulated foam backing
- Roll-over nail hem that resists bowing and buckling
- Strong chamfer profile
- Superior wind resistance up to 250kph
- Wood grain pattern with a lightly textured finish
- Available in 11 contemporary colours
- Carries the BRANZ recommendation
- Low maintenance minimal upkeep and no painting required
- Premium weathering performance that can tolerate extreme elements and will not rot
- Energy efficient design reducing power consumption throughout the year
- Cost Effective cladding solution, saving money on your energy bills
Please note: Colour samples shown will vary on different monitors. Please contact us for colour samples to be sent to you.
All our products are manufactured in accordance with Australian Standards and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
If you are interested in choosing a house cladding option that won’t cost you the earth or damage our fragile environment, contact Mitten Vinyl today on 1300 176 514.