If you’ve been looking for a premium exterior home cladding product, that can withstand the effects of our unpredictable Australian climate all year round, look no further than Mitten Vinyl’s InsulPlank™ Vinyl Cladding.
InsulPlank is considered to be the ideal option when it comes to cladding choices among contemporary Australian home owners.
The elegance of an InsulPlank™ home is matched only by the comfort and savings of its energy efficiency – which will keep you warm in winter and cool in summer.
InsulPlank™ Vinyl Cladding blends distinctive beauty with a superior engineered design, that goes deep below the surface to provide ‘all season insulation’.
- Premium insulated vinyl cladding 300mm cover, 20mm and 30mm foam backing
- Fullback Thermal Support™ provides insulation value reducing heat loss by up to 20%
- SecureLock™ design to ensure uniform joints and spacing
- Straight face with deep profile for an authentic timber appearance
- Superior durability with increased impact resistance to withstand hurricane force winds
- Convenient 8m lengths for minimal joins
- Available in a range of 7 assorted modern colours
- Environmentally friendly design
- The superior foam backing provides trans-seasonal insulation, keeping your home warm in winter and cool in summer
- Cost effective alternative to the more traditional option of brick work, creating a modern look with a popular vintage feel
- The enhanced insulation minimises noise pollution
- Durable design, ensuring the panels lay straight on the wall for a tidy, professional finished look
- Low maintenance home improvement solution
- Energy efficient – lower energy costs all year round
- Its ingenious design allows moisture to escape, Inhibiting mould build up
Please note: Colour samples shown will vary on different monitors. Please contact us for colour samples to be sent to you.
Complete the look of your home with a sophisticated vinyl cladding system like InsulPlank™ that is durable, economical and will work for you all year round.
For more information on our InsulPlank™ or other house cladding products we stock, contact us today on 1300 176 514.