DIY & Cladding for
DIY & Cladding for Home Owners
Mitten Vinyl Australia, the vinyl cladding experts, can provide all the services you require for your home cladding project. Our company is fully licensed and insured, and a member of the Housing Industry Association. We understand the importance of DIY which is why we offer a range of home cladding options.
DIY house cladding is a great way to brighten up your home, especially if you’re planning to sell. At Mitten Vinyl our home cladding options are extensive and allow you the option to pick the house cladding system that is best for you and your home. Along with our house cladding options we also offer all our customers:
- Obligation free measure and quote for supply and fix – no pushy salesmen, no pressure to sign
- ‘Supply only’ quote from your plans for DIY or your own builder
- Recommend a qualified and experienced tradesman in your area
- Supply colour samples to assist your decision making
- Provide installation instructions – you can request a copy. Also see Trade Desk for important installation tips
- Match up service – we can identify and obtain most styles of cladding for repairs and renovations. Small quantities no problem
- Arrange repairs and patching
See About Us for more information about our company. Email us or phone 1300 66 55 43 for any of the following services you have read about on this page. Our page of Frequently Asked Questions may answer some of your enquiries or phone 1300 66 55 43 to talk to an expert.
Sydney customers are welcome to visit our showroom at:
180 Carrington St, Revesby 2212,
Open: Monday to Friday to 4.30pm
79a Lara Way, Campbellfield VIC 3061.
Customers outside Sydney and Melbourne – please Email us or phone 1300 66 55 43 for your local supplier.
On a scale of 1 to 10 = 12. Extremely happy with installer Tenho.
Great staff who are always courteous and helpful.
Very happy with the staff from the initial contact, quoting and installation.
We are so happy with the job, it has updated our house and looks so fresh and clean.
Very happy with the job and service.
George quoted our job and we found him to be very helpful and friendly. Our tradesman was John and he did an excellent job. We were very impressed with his work ethic aswell.
The quality of workmanship was superb. The granny flat looks awesome.
We were very happy with the finished works. Our place was the ugly duckling which stood out for all the wrong reasons and that has been completely turned around.
All team members provided a positive and pleasant approach.
The quality of the project has provided us with an improved asset to our property.